Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4th Letter

Dear Friend,

Part One
So things are still a bit weird for me right now, and as I am dealing with all of this, I was inspired to create a mix tape for my best friend, who is the most important person in my life right now. So here is what I've got so far:

"I Will Always Join You For A Walk In The Rain"
1. Best Friend - Toy Box
2. Hot n' Cold - Katy Perry
3. All Over You - The Spill Canvas
4. When Your Heart Stops Beating - +44
5. Shake It - Metro Station
6. Fearless - Taylor Swift
7. The Queen and I - Gym Class Heroes
8. Used To - Daughtry
9. Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
10. Don't Trust Me - 3oh!3
11. Best Friend - Toy Box

Now I know you're probably wondering why the first and last song are the same. It's simple, I'm giving this playlist to my best friend, and that song describes our friendship. In fact, all these songs have meaning to me and her in some way, shape or form. It doesn't matter if they're from our past or our present, they will always be songs that remind me of her. And so I hope that this is the type of playlist that she listens to when she's driving in her car alone and these songs remind her how much we've been through in the past, and how much we are still going to go through..together. Because I may not always be able to stop the downpour, but I will always join her for a walk in the rain.

Part Two

- My mom has this look that she gives you when she knows your lying, and it's one of those looks that pierces right through to your soul.
- My dad has the most unique sense of humor, and an irrationally good sense of smell.
- My grandpa is the most logical person I know. No matter what the topic, he always has something intelligent to say, and somehow I always know that he's right.
- My youngest sister always has a sarcastic comment to say about everything. Always.
- My step dad is a lecturer. He still hasn't figured out that everybody stops listening after the first 3 minutes.

No comments: